SO much has happened this year.
- Left a safe biotech job and started down a great career path with an awesome mobile start up.
- My close friend, Mandy moved down to Southern CA.
- Went clay shooting for the first time and killed it.
- Got an animal child. Her name is Onyx, a Black Teddy Bear hamster.
- Got my 9th tattoo: A Pacific Octopus on my outer left leg.
- Attended the Lord of the Rings symphony.
- Many pranks happened under the roof of House Asian.
- Turned 26. So old.
- Deniz and Monique became man and wife in May 2015.
- Witnessed Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga perform together and it was beautiful.
- Attended four music festivals: Live 105’s BFD, Outside Lands, TBD Fest, and Hardly Strictly Bluegrass.
- Went kayaking for the first time, and managed to stay alive and in the kayak.
- Attended my first live Soccer event: The International Champions Cup (Manchester VS Barcelona) at LEVI’s Stadium.
- Traveled to Kahului, Hawaii and Las Vegas, Nevada. My first time to both places.
- Met Stephen Amell and died that day. He is the nicest human being.
- Started going to therapy and am finding myself again.
My next post will be detailed, but it is much easier for me to summarize my year this way.